- Latin name: Loligo Gahi
- Capture area: Southwest Atlantic Ocean
- FAO Zone: 41
- Ingredients: Patagonian squid, water
- Caught by: Trawler vessels
- Freezing method: Blast freezer
- Conservation: 18 months from elaboration date
- Catching season: End of February to end of April/ End of July to September
Whole round IQF: 9-12 cm. 10% glazing. Bulk and bags.
Rings and tentacles: 6x1 kg. 10% glazing.
Cleaned: Tray 12x1 kg. 10% glazing.
|Nutrition facts per 100g of product|
|Energy (kj/kcal)||337 kJ/80 kcal|
|Of which saturates||0.34 g|
|Of which sugars||0 g|